Saturday, 21 June 2008

Saturday 0733

Tried my goggles yesterday swimming and what a difference!!! Why have I waited so long == i never knew that I could get them and that they were so affordable. No more sore eyes and vision is really clear
It is 7.33 am and I have to wait until 9 am when the pool will be open again, in the mean time I will have to do other things. It is cold this morning - Skids [the cat] is under the quilt I have over my knees!!
I was looking at my subtitle and realise I need to make more of a commitment to writing about this lifestyle and to do more about it.
At the moment I want to get the place sorted out so I can live in it more comfortable.
I have all the clothes to put away = that will be easy as both boys are working today.
I want to start leveling the lawn at Dad's so we can get the grass seed down, so in summer there will be a proper lawn to walk on.

No comments: